Bawumia’s Aide Reveals How NPP Plagiarized NDC’s 2014 Budget As Their 2024 Budget

Krobea Kwabena Asante

An aide to Vice President Mahamudu Bawumia, Krobea Kwabena Asante has come under attack on social media as he seemingly disclosed how the New Patriotic Party, NPP plagiarized the just approved 2024 budget statement from the opposition National Democratic Congress, NDC. His comments were mainly about the apketeshie tax contained in the 2024 budget statement. … Read more

Bawumia finally reveals his running mate ahead of the 2024 Election

Bawumia finally reveals his running mate ahead of the 2024 Election

There is a noticeable sense of tension in the political environment as the 2024 election approaches, as the main parties are working harder to accomplish their goals in the following year. The choice of running mates in the two major political parties has become a hot topic of conversation in recent years. The news, recently … Read more

Ghanaians Shower Praises On Bawumia And Akufo-Addo For Doing This To Ghana – See Photos

Ahead of the upcoming 13th African Games, which is to be the first ever to be held in Ghana in her over sixty years of independence, Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has indicated the New Patriotic Party, NPP government’s commitment to sports as he has listed a number of interventions taken in that regard. Taking … Read more

See How Bawumia Was Mobbed By A Massive Crowd In Kumasi After Visiting Otumfour

The Ashanti Region’s rising support for Vice President and NPP Flagbearer Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia was evident at the Manhyia Palace on Sunday. The year-end ceremony was held on Sunday as part of the Asantehene’s yearly Akwasidae thanksgiving feast. The new leader of the NPP, the vice president, arrived with his wife Samira and a large … Read more

Bawumia in comfortable Lead over Ken Agyapong in latest survey

Bawumia to secure 90%, Kennedy Agyapong and the rest will share 10% - Egyapa Mercer

A new report jointly published by the Centre for Sustainable African Development Initiatives (C-SADI) in the UK and The Outcomes International in Ghana, is predicting that Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia will secure a landslide victory with 80.8% of the votes to become the New Patriotic Party (NPP) flagbearer for the 2024 general elections. The report, which … Read more

Bawumia beats Alan, Ken in latest super delegates election survey

Dr. Bawumia takes comfortable lead in NPP Super Delegates election – See latest result

It appears many members of the New Patriotic Party prefer Vice President, Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia to lead the party in the 2024 election. As the rule suggests, the party will first hold super delegates elections to reduce the number of presidential aspirants from ten to five. The five will face the larger delegates of the … Read more